Hot Topic pressing info

I was wondering if anyone knows the pressing numbers on Between the Buried and Me, The Great Misdirect on gray and Dropkick Murphys, The Gangs All Here on red. Also if anyone knows a good website to find pressing info on records too, obviously dead format is a really bad source to use. Thanks.

I was wondering if anyone knows the pressing numbers on Between the Buried and Me, The Great Misdirect on gray and Dropkick Murphys, The Gangs All Here on red. Also if anyone knows a good website to find pressing info on records too, obviously dead format is a really bad source to use. Thanks.

DF isn't always that bad! But definitely check www.discogs.com

Or go to the bands' labels and look under the releases/discographies -- sometimes they don't post them though.

Good luck!

Great Misdirect /551

Gangs All Here /618