BN&LL/Into It Over Split 7" repress and more!

Hey Evan from IIOI asked us to press 200 more copies of this first 7" so all the Twelve Town splits were out of 500 copies. We just put them up in our store. These last copies on mixed color vinyl and look pretty neat.

We also have about 20 copies of the first Everyone Everywhere 7" left. This is most likely the last press unless they want to do more. But who knows we are both working on so much stuff now.

We are SUPER low on both of the mail order colors for the Big Eyes and Big Soda 7"s. Speaking of Big Eyes they just signed with our pals over at Don Giovanni Records. They are gonna be doing a single(heard these songs f***ing great) and an LP this spring.

Captain, We're Sinking's new 7" should be done and ready to rock soon. Tests approved, finishing up the art and crap now. Sounds greatttt.

Everyone else is working on new stuff. We are finishing up our first few records for 2011 now and I'm so excited for them to be out.

Thanks!!

William/Evil Weevil

www.evilweevilrecords.com

www.evilweevil.bigcartel.com

I hadnt heard of this record label before just now. Great releases dude! keep it up!

also, looking forward to that captain, were sinking 7"

Thank you! I really think we fly under the radar a lot of the time but I'm cool with that, this board goes so quick so when we post something it gets pushed back and I reallllllly hate spamming boards.

I've actually emailed you about taking some of our releases!

Already sold out?

Holy crap, I really should work on label stuff in regular human hours. I put the inventory at 1 for whatever reason and sold one copy and it went to sold out. But its fixed now and ready to go!

Sweet! will be ordering

Also, since this is happening do you know if Snack Town might get repressed? I didn't get it when it was up and now it's sold out everywhere. Oh yeah, and has IIOI released their split 7" with Snowing yet?

Holy crap, I really should work on label stuff in regular human hours. I put the inventory at 1 for whatever reason and sold one copy and it went to sold out. But its fixed now and ready to go!

Sweet! will be ordering

Also, since this is happening do you know if Snack Town might get repressed? I didn't get it when it was up and now it's sold out everywhere. Oh yeah, and has IIOI released their split 7" with Snowing yet?

Thanks!

I seriously doubt any of the others will be repressed. I think the deal for these was one pressing of 500 records. When we did the first one it was 300 or something like that. I'm not really sure. I think the 7"s are being collected as a LP by Topshelf. I'm not sure if the Snowing split is out yet? I would check with Evan or the Count Your Lucky Stars record label.

Sweet! will be ordering

Thanks!

I seriously doubt any of the others will be repressed. I think the deal for these was one pressing of 500 records. When we did the first one it was 300 or something like that. I'm not really sure. I think the 7"s are being collected as a LP by Topshelf. I'm not sure if the Snowing split is out yet? I would check with Evan or the Count Your Lucky Stars record label.

Yeah I pretty much thought that they wouldn't but I had to try right? Haha. Anyway thanks for the answers.

Stoked for Big Eyes...I have been spinning that 7" A LOT recently. You folks who haven't picked it up yet need to get on it...big time. Trust me...or Trustus!

[image]

Currently waiting on USPS to deliver some stuff I picked up, and will probably pick up more in the future.

Thank You!

I checked your order and all mail order went out last Tuesday. So you should be getting it in the next few days.

Thank You!

I checked your order and all mail order went out last Tuesday. So you should be getting it in the next few days.

Thank you, as I just got the order out of the mailbox Sunday night. I like the black smoke effect on the green Big Soda 7", it looks like an ink/oil spill.