Black Friday / 12 Days of Xmas / Pick 5/10 deals /

Guest admin1338560633

As Thanksgiving approaches, the insanity of the Holiday shopping season will soon be upon us. I wanted to reach out to all the labels and distros out there to help share in all the sales that will be happening. If your label/distro is having a sale for Black Friday or you want to be part of our 12 days of Christmas announcements, please email me. If you know of a label/distro having a killer sale, please email me. I will do my best to share those sales on the VC Blog.

***I will be bringing back the Pick 5 / Pick 10 Sales for Black Friday, but this time around, I will do the sales individually specific to LPs, 7"s, and CDs. To go along with the Pick 5 / Pick 10 sales, I will be producing 100 of each of the first 4 volumes of the Suburban Home Records Mix Tape to be sent to those who take advantage of these offers. If you never took advantage of the Pick 5/10 sales, it will all be explained on Friday.

***12 Days of Christmas - While I don't have nearly the stock that I used to have when we carried a ton of other labels' releases, I do plan to put together a number of sales between December 1st and December 12th. Each sale will be posted each morning and most will be available in limited supply.

***No Auctions This Week - Since I am in the middle of another move (hopefully the last one for a long time), I didn't post any auctions this week. If you won any of the auctions that closed on Friday, I will begin shipping your orders tomorrow after the move is complete. Wish me luck.

I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving planned. I'm actually considering going out shopping for Black Friday as I need a bunch of stuff for my new place. I'm considering just staying up all night, having a few drinks, and seeing if my sister-in-law wants to drive my drunk ass around to all the stores.

I just heard about Cyber Monday....1st Monday after Black Friday. Online retailers supposed to have great deals. Supposedly the biggest online shopping day of the year.

yep, we've done them before; if you know anyone having a great cyber monday deal, email me and I will post it on the site. thanks.

You've seriously never heard of Cyber Monday before? ???

It's been around for years.

I'm not trying to being an ass - just surprised you've never heard of it.

I just heard about Cyber Monday....1st Monday after Black Friday. Online retailers supposed to have great deals. Supposedly the biggest online shopping day of the year.

That's a valid excuse.

You also get a pass for having good taste in music.

Well....I was MIA for about 15 years runnin around doing stupid shit living a rough life on the streets up till about 3 years ago. So....pretty much anything "normal" or known or anything at all that didn't pertain to dope, I knew nothing about.......

You to....My list is WAY out of date. Everything listed I still have, but I have about 10x mor records now....I havn't had a chance to update it. I need to take a weekend and do that. I've been buying SO much shit, it's ridiculous.....addicted to vinyl! ....I still kick myself for all the shit I used to have and don't have any more. I pretty much have started all over collecting about a year, year and a half ago.

Just got this email:

Hi everyone,

We are very excited to announce the 2010 Dropkick Murphys Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Giant Merch Sale! http://www.dropkickmurphys.com/merch/

Just in time for Xmas you can grab some great T-shirts, Hoodies, Jerseys, Zip Ups, Jackets, Onezies and more all for very low prices. T-shirts will be starting at the awesome price of $5!

We will also have all our tour t-shirts on sale, please remember that any event or tour shirts are limited editions & they are only printed up for the shows. Once they're gone these shirts will not be re-printed. Here's your chance to get a limited edition T at the lowest ever price.

The DKM sale starts at midnight on Thursday (11/25/2010) and goes until midnight on Monday (11/29/2010) so you have 4 days to check out the range of stock & some very cool prices.

We have limited stock on some of the sale items so if you see something you want you better grab it before it's gone! Don't say we didn't warn you....!

Also, for our international friends please remember you can order from anywhere outside of the US via the main DKM web-store so go nuts, we ship worldwide!

Happy thanksgiving & safe travels for the long weekend,

DKM