WANT: Gaslight Anthem

thewmatic

theres a complete set on ebay for $1,000. you should buy em

You should actually read the description. The seller is doing people a service by telling people not to pay more than $10 because these are not limited.

you should actually read more into things. like the meaning behind my post. if hes so desperate for them let him waste his lunch money and buy that joke auction. this lazy idiot lives in new jersey apparently and there were three record stores all within an hour of one another in your drive in a round trip between them all, that got copies of all colors of this 7" in. and depending on where exactly he lives, he could have gone into philly or nyc too. or he could just wait until every online distro gets copies from side one because odds are anyone who bought copies of this to a sell wont be looking for cost.

You should actually read the description. The seller is doing people a service by telling people not to pay more than $10 because these are not limited.

you should actually read more into things. like the meaning behind my post. if hes so desperate for them let him waste his lunch money and buy that joke auction. this lazy idiot lives in new jersey apparently and there were three record stores all within an hour of one another in your drive in a round trip between them all, that got copies of all colors of this 7" in. and depending on where exactly he lives, he could have gone into philly or nyc too. or he could just wait until every online distro gets copies from side one because odds are anyone who bought copies of this to a sell wont be looking for cost.

Whoa whoa whoa jerkoff. I'm asking for it for 10 bucks that isn't that much, they were 6.99 plus shipping plus another buck for my gratitude. I do live in NJ which makes Gaslight Anthem very popular. My record store sold out of the single within an hour of opening and I didn't get a copy. Now I know they will be in stock so I'm not asking an outlandish price, I would just like one now. Cool down.

Aww, you seem to be having a bad day little guy. Do you need a hug? Maybe a cookie? Hmm?

I'm asking for it for 10 bucks that isn't that much, they were 6.99 plus shipping plus another buck for my gratitude.

i hope you realize that after paypal fees the seller is getting $9.41, subtract another $3 for shipping and the seller is getting $6.41 for the 7" which he/she paid $6.99 if not more for. and if the shipping turns out to be $2.50, which is the lowest ive ever sent a 7" anywhere in the country for, the seller is getting $6.91. and even if somehow shipping costs $2 your "gratitude" dollar turns in 42 cents. so youre not as gracious with your price as you think.