The Smiths - Meat Is Murder question.

I bought Meat Is Murder the other day for $2 used when I got home I noticed "How Soon Is Now?" wasn't on the tracklisting on the back of the jacket, however the song is on the vinyl. Did I get a bootleg or was there a mistake on a run of these? Tried to find more info on it but came up with nothing.

The US pressing all had the track on the album, but never listed on the sleeve. This might have been an oversight, but was never corrected. The UK pressing didn't have the song at all. So the tracklisting is actually for the UK release. It's not a bootleg, just how the US pressing was. $2 for that album is a really good deal too.

The US pressing all had the track on the album, but never listed on the sleeve. This might have been an oversight, but was never corrected. The UK pressing didn't have the song at all. So the tracklisting is actually for the UK release. It's not a bootleg, just how the US pressing was. $2 for that album is a really good deal too.

Ah thanks, strange how I couldn't find this info anywhere.