The Official Unofficial Worldwide Zoo thread...

Hello all. I am not one for spamming boards for this kind of thing, but I decided to just say fuck it and do it.

As you may or may not know/care, I play in bass in WZ (see sig for link). We play instrumental "funk acid jazz" (or so we have read/been told). We are finally getting ourselves out of Tampa every now and then for shows, and this weekend will be one of those times. Joining us for these shows will be our pals Green Sunshine (funk/hip-hop/soul). I will be filling in on bass for GS for these dates, as their bass player had a family obligation.

Anyway...here are the dates. WZ plays on Friday and Saturday, GS on all days:

Thursday 12/02/10 - Backstage Lounge in Gainesville, FL w/"Yo Momma's Big Fat Booty Band"

* Friday 12/03/10 - Hopjacks in Pensacola, FL w/"Green Sunshine"

* Saturday 12/04/10 - Checkpoint Charlies in New Orleans, LA w/"Green Sunshine"

Sunday 12/05/10 - The Engine Room in Tallahassee, FL w/"Yo Momma's Big Fat Booty Band"

If you are in the area and have nothing to do, come on out to a show and hang out. Fun will be had, and you can watch me struggle to play 6 hours of music on Friday and Saturday haha.

Check us out at:

www.worldwidezoo.net

www.worldwidezoo.net/merch.html <--- online store

www.greensunshineband.com