Count Your Lucky Stars- Big sales for 13 days!

got me two tapes, i can't wait to get my package from all these orders it really will be like christmas.

awesome! we (as in empire! empire!) will be in boston soon! like the 28th of december!

ON TO THE SALE! Man, this is a long sale, haha. But it's already Day 8! And on Day 8, ALL DISTRO ITEMS ARE ON SALE! Yay! Pick up that Malegoat CD already! Spin that Bearings/Pswingset split! Keep It Together tape? That's on sale too! So are the Japanese Imports of Joie and Empire!

Need something to keep them all in? Why, purchase the Marionette ID Tote! Fill it with their CD, or a Boris Smile CD! You won't regret it!

Also, we only have 3 Empire! Empire! Early Discography tape, and 1 White It Takes tape left! Buy those suckers before they are Out of Print!

Day 10! We saved a big stinkin' sale for today, ladies and germs! ALL 7" RECORDS ARE ONLY $3.50! THAT'S ONE SPICY MEATBALL! Choose records from Empire! Empire!, Into It. Over It., Football, etc., Pswingset, Bearings, and Zannabel. Okay, Zannabel, wait, no, the Zannabel is sold out. But the rest are fair game. Collect 'em all!