Rape Revenge 7" update!

Hi, my name is Samantha and I am in a band called Rape Revenge.

A while back there was a thread on here concerning out record. Many people who ordered our record through XTrueX Records paid for it and did not receive the record.

Over the past few months this has continuously happened and while we have tried to figure out what the problem is, Nate from XTrueX was not always available to keep us posted, and it left us feeling really worried. Because of this we have decided to start selling the record ourselves.

We feel so lucky that people like our record and want a copy. We REALLY want people who pay for it to get it. We will now be selling our record ourselves, through our paypal, to hopefully stop all the mixup.

Unfortunately because we are separate from XTrueX we cannot give people records if they have paid XTrueX. However we are asking a sliding scale of $5-8 Canadian, including postage, so if you already paid you can still get one for a bit cheaper.

To order our record you can send money through paypal to: [email protected]

You can also send a cheque or concealed cash to:

Rape Revenge c/o Samantha

Suite 166

104-1240 Kensington Rd NW

Calgary AB

T2N 4X7

We are really sorry to anyone who ordered our record and did not receive it. Hopefully this will take care of some of the problem, and most importantly, get our record out there to the people that want it!

Stay angry,

Samantha

www.myspace.com/raperevengeband