Chuck Ragan - Feast Or Famine "lost" 2nd press

I'm going through and listing some records right now and I came across the 2nd press copies that were never documented. I have the following:

White

Purple Marble

Purple Grey

Pale Purple

Pink

They were all ordered upon notice of the first repress (at the time, I'd just ask for one of every variant there ended up being and get a stack of records every time there was a repress of something. I labelled them at the time (with 11/07 as the date) and never got any of the pressings after this one, so I know they're from the 2nd press and not some later one.

There was talk of adding this press to the No Idea discography at some point but it apparently never happened. Did anyone ever get any answers as to the nmbers from this press? I'm sure there are several hundred of each- I doubt I'm sitting on some ultra rare variants that anyone would care about. I'm just kind of anal about logging this stuff...

I think the reason behind this was when they got this batch in, Chuck was out on tour and needed them immediately and they never got an actual count. Not 100% sure on this, but that's what's in my head for some reason.

I think I remember hearing this same thing. I guess the world will never know how many greyish/purplish/pinkish copies were from this pressing as opposed to all the other essentially identical pressings. I hope we can all sleep tonight despite that sad fact.