Moral Crux 'Teenage Teenager' Finished!

The jackets are all we were waiting on to finish this record, got the records and all that good stuff, now just waiting for the Jackets.

Pre-orders unfortunatly won't be up till Feb, I set a street date of April, thinking things were going to take a lot longer, and our distributor has to have the product in hand 2 months in advance.

Pre-orders will ship out 2-3 weeks early.

1st press is..

125 transluscent blue

125 transluscent red

Comes with 3D glasses and foldout poster insert

You can also look through the records (1 of each color) and get the 3D effect as well. Each record acts as a lens.

I'm never into gimicky shit, but Adam Alive pitched this idea to me, and I got stoked on it!

We are likely only doing a max of 500 total copies since that's all the jackets we got.

We'll only have 50-70 of these, as the rest have to go to our distributor.

Here is some very small thumbnail pics, I don't want to ruin the suprise of the full art and covers yet :)

These are very low quality 72dpi thumbs

B side Label

[image]

Front cover

[image]

Looks 10000000 times better at size and higher dpi. You can't really tell anything is going on in this small pic.

By the way, this is the last you will hear from these guys. They have moved on, James and Jeff are in a new band (awesome band, playing CA this weekend) I believe the new material got scrapped out of frustration of trying to keep the band together.

No more represses of anything we have in print now, or anything else. Possibility of a greatest hits double LP late next year, but still not sure about that.

For all intents and purposes, Moral Crux is dead.

They've been trying to stay afloat. They have never actually broke up before and haven't "officially" this time either. But it's basically a sitting duck now.

Yeah no new 7" unless they change their mind sometime in the future.

New band is a totally different sound, called Dept of Martyrs.

Odd, goth/punk/pop sound.

He's always been about going against whatever mainstream is doing, and this new band does exactly that.

Through talking to him over the years, he's always been kind of down about Moral Crux, and the pop thing becoming more mainstream, when they started out it was totally unique and different to combine political punk with a catchy pop hook.

Anyway... I really like the new band, and hope things go awesome for em. Seems like they really have their shit together!

By the way, this is the last you will hear from these guys. They have moved on, James and Jeff are in a new band (awesome band, playing CA this weekend)quote]

Dave,

Their myspace page doesn't have any dates for CA this weekend, can you let me know where/when?

Sorry Zac, I had things complete back asswards! They played CA a few weekends ago. This Sat they are playing in WA

Wally’s House of Booze,

322 S. Wenatchee Ave

Wenatchee, WA

Sorry about that. It looks like they will be playing out quite a bit, so some touring wouldn't be in the least bit suprising.

did you see any of the 2008 crux shows out there? With Teenage Rehab and Middle Class Trash and Secretions they did something like 6 CA dates.

By the way, this is the last you will hear from these guys. They have moved on, James and Jeff are in a new band (awesome band, playing CA this weekend)quote]

Dave,

Their myspace page doesn't have any dates for CA this weekend, can you let me know where/when?

Sorry Zac, I had things complete back asswards! They played CA a few weekends ago. This Sat they are playing in WA

Wally’s House of Booze,

322 S. Wenatchee Ave

Wenatchee, WA

Sorry about that. It looks like they will be playing out quite a bit, so some touring wouldn't be in the least bit suprising.

did you see any of the 2008 crux shows out there? With Teenage Rehab and Middle Class Trash and Secretions they did something like 6 CA dates.

No, I didn't hear about anything, bummer.

Just fyi, we will have 40 of these up for pre-order tonight, and will ship on or before Jan 28th or so. After that we have to wait till mid April for release date (per distributor)

SRC might possibly have some early, but if so that would be the only place to get it. Until April 21st. From what it seems like, these will be gone as soon they are released. I'm suprised at how stoked people were about this. This press is only 250, and we only have 500 jackets, so at the most it will only be repressed once, I kind of underestimated the demand for this album.

It'll be right here

http://jailhouserecords.storenvy.com/collections/15088-brand-new-pre-order-now

I guess around 8:00pm

Ended up being

236 Typo136 Red

231Typo 131 Blue

Both transluscent