Holiday Sale! 1,000+ Records Priced at WHOLESALE.

I've got a huge holiday sale going on at http://www.nobreaksrecords.com every single record in the store is priced at the absolute bottom line wholesale cost. Theres about 1,000 different titles to choose from including all the No Breaks Records releases. Might be a good time to do some late holiday shopping. I've got the entire day off to pack and ship orders as I receive them, help keep me busy ;)

Also shipping rates have been lowered for the holidays!

0.01 to $6.00 = $2.50 first class shipping + delivery confirmation

$6.01 and up = $3.50 media rate shipping + delivery confirmation

This will not end well for me.

When is the Full of Fancy 10" coming out?

Test presses have been approved, should have everything here soon. I'm anticipating having them on sale in early January along with...

Ergquist "42,069 Seconds With..." 7" + MP3

White Night "Immortal" LP + MP3

Max Levine Ensemble "Mt. Gikokovich" LP + MP3

Also just got new Wide Angles songs, so i'll be sending off to get a 4 song 7" cut here in the next few days. If you haven't checked out their first 7", now is a great time! I've got about 20 left from the first pressing of 300 for the wholesale price of $2.50

This will not end well for me.

When is the Full of Fancy 10" coming out?

Test presses have been approved, should have everything here soon. I'm anticipating having them on sale in early January along with...

Ergquist "42,069 Seconds With..." 7" + MP3

White Night "Immortal" LP + MP3

Max Levine Ensemble "Mt. Gikokovich" LP + MP3

Also just got new Wide Angles songs, so i'll be sending off to get a 4 song 7" cut here in the next few days. If you haven't checked out their first 7", now is a great time! I've got about 20 left from the first pressing of 300 for the wholesale price of $2.50

Awesome.

Just bought a ton of great records for $30, including the Skate Korpse discography for $6.25. Get in on this people!

• 2 weeks later...