MCS & DEP vinyl back up at HT

Thanks for the update.

Immediately ordered it, then an hour later got:

Thanks for shopping at Hottopic.com!

We really hate delivering bad news, but unfortunately, the following item(s) sold out and is/are no longer available

I think it's still up, you probably should take it down. Is there any way to get my 15% off coupon back? I only used it because of this.

Thanks for the update.

We really hate delivering bad news, but unfortunately, the following item(s) sold out and is/are no longer available

I think it's still up, you probably should take it down. Is there any way to get my 15% off coupon back? I only used it because of this.

Yea I knew it would be gone as soon as it went up. I dont maintain the website at all. Im sure once they update the stock on the site overnight or whenever they do it, this will be taken down.

Email customer service back and ask for another 15% off coupon. Im not really sure how that all works but they should be able to help you out. I just buy the product.

Thanks for the update.

Yea I knew it would be gone as soon as it went up. I dont maintain the website at all. Im sure once they update the stock on the site overnight or whenever they do it, this will be taken down.

Email customer service back and ask for another 15% off coupon. Im not really sure how that all works but they should be able to help you out. I just buy the product.

Ah ok. Once again, thanks man. I'll try and look for it around the Kansas City area. Hopefully they'll have it.

never heard of them.

good thing, 30 secs is the most you'll need for a lifetime

more than enough. you'll probably be sick after that. this is coming from a dude that knows them too. i just kicked the guitar player (now ex guitar player) out of my house a while back. he lived here for 6 months and i wanted to kill myself.

i would literally pay them $1,000,000,000 to stop making music if i ever had the funds to do so.

good thing, 30 secs is the most you'll need for a lifetime

more than enough. you'll probably be sick after that. this is coming from a dude that knows them too. i just kicked the guitar player (now ex guitar player) out of my house a while back. he lived here for 6 months and i wanted to kill myself.

i would literally pay them $1,000,000,000 to stop making music if i ever had the funds to do so.

How much time did he spend on makeup? Lol