Blink-182 - Take Off OG press question

To anyone else who has a copy of this...

I just spun it for the first time (have a lot of vinyl I haven't gotten to yet), and after "Please Take Me Home," it just launches straight into "What Went Wrong," and (regrettably) "Fuck a Dog" after that.

The center labels on my copy have the Pants on side A, and the Jacket on side B.

My question: do any of you have different hidden tracks on your copy, and does the side A label correspond to the hidden tracks that are found on the CD copy? (yellow pants cd had "What Went Wrong" and "Fuck a Dog," red plane cd had "Time To Break Up" and "Mothers Day," green jacket cd had "Hold On" and "Grandpa.)

My hope is that all the copies had the same labels and the two tracks I already have. Otherwise... Dammit.

To anyone else who has a copy of this...

I just spun it for the first time (have a lot of vinyl I haven't gotten to yet), and after "Please Take Me Home," it just launches straight into "What Went Wrong," and (regrettably) "Fuck a Dog" after that.

The center labels on my copy have the Pants on side A, and the Jacket on side B.

My question: do any of you have different hidden tracks on your copy, and does the side A label correspond to the hidden tracks that are found on the CD copy? (yellow pants cd had "What Went Wrong" and "Fuck a Dog," red plane cd had "Time To Break Up" and "Mothers Day," green jacket cd had "Hold On" and "Grandpa.)

My hope is that all the copies had the same labels and the two tracks I already have. Otherwise... Dammit.

oh HELL no. this just opened up a whole new world. i must check right now