Chris Wollard & TST "Anybody Else" 7" Second Press

Chris Wollard and the Ship Thieves "Anybody Else/Left to Lose" 7" is now available in it's 2nd press. 500 copies on lavender colored vinyl in offset printed, color jackets. These songs are great, jackets and vinyl came out looking great. The Ship Thieves at their best, one acoustic jam and one motown inspired rocker. For sale now in the Sound Study webstore www.soundstudyrecordings.com

[image]

Also, We are having a sale over at the Sound Study webstore. Buy any LP and get any 7" of your choice FREE. Just add the title of your chosen 7" in the comments section of your order and it's yours. Sale lasts until the end of the month.

www.soundstudyrecordings.com

Does the sale include this 7" as a possible freebie? I'd like to keep my Wollard collection going.

Also, would still love to see this as a digital download/Bandcamp release in the meantime before the LP release.

Yup, you can get this as the free 7" if you want. Any LP and any 7" from our catalog.

I know a lot of people have emailed me about getting this digitally... Chris and the guys wanted it to be a vinyl only release, so that's what it will be. Don't worry though, his full length will be finished relatively soon. I was in the studio with them today and they are wrapping up guitars. It's going to be an amazing record.

Yup, you can get this as the free 7" if you want. Any LP and any 7" from our catalog.

I know a lot of people have emailed me about getting this digitally... Chris and the guys wanted it to be a vinyl only release, so that's what it will be. Don't worry though, his full length will be finished relatively soon. I was in the studio with them today and they are wrapping up guitars. It's going to be an amazing record.

Thanks for the update/info Matt. I can't wait to hear the record!

Ordered the Future Now LP (I heard this compliments of a free download code from my last order and was blown away), and nabbed the Wollard 7" as a freebie.