Flood Relief auction: HWM, AM, RAGAN, PIB, tests

I dunno if this got posted aleady, but here you go. --Var.

Hi all,

The Queensland Flood Relief auction will be launched today at noon (sydney time). Feel free to add to websites, post on band affiliated sites etc.. Thanks again for being involved!

In a bid to assist those effected by the recent flooding in Queensland, Resist set up an EBAY auction selling off rare, out of print and test press's of various vinyl released over the years with all proceeds raised going to the Premier’s Disaster Relief Appeal. Not long after launching, bands, artists and labels from around the world offered their support, donating various items towards the cause.

A new list of items have been added to the auction including a custom made guitar signed by Against Me!, silk screened posters by The Gaslight Anthem and Acacia Strain, rare vinyl from Hot Water Music, Chuck Ragan, Epitaph, Revelation, Jade Tree, Suburban Home, Bridge 9, No Idea, React and Trial & Error Records with many new items being added daily.

For more information check: www.qld.gov.au/floods

To view the auction go to http://shop.ebay.com.au/resistrecords/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p368

Graham

Resist Records

Basement 294 King St

Newtown NSW 2042

P: 02 9557 8771

www.resistrecords.com