Anyone watch Breaking Bad?

hickey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FUCK YEAH! so pumped for the season finale next week... oh man.

that tuco dude is fucking nuts. they just get closer to getting caught every single time. i thought i saw the janitor over by tuco's place as walt was walking outside... and i thought he was gonna come up and see him looking at the money in the car. maybe it was him, maybe it wasn't.... maybe that's a set up for the next episode...??

This really is one of the best new shows I've seen in a long time. Every week it gets more and more intense.

I originally thought they were setting it up for the janitor to be Tuco...but then I felt really bad that they railroaded the janitor. And I can't stand Hank, the DEA brother-in-law, he's such an ass.

This really is one of the best new shows I've seen in a long time. Every week it gets more and more intense.

I originally thought they were setting it up for the janitor to be Tuco...but then I felt really bad that they railroaded the janitor. And I can't stand Hank, the DEA brother-in-law, he's such an ass.

i think hank is funny. especially when he took walt's son (i'm blanking on his name) to the motel. but FUCK they cut it really close with him every single time.

i think hank is funny. especially when he took walt's son (i'm blanking on his name) to the motel. but FUCK they cut it really close with him every single time.

He's kind of funny, but he's such a jerk. I really loved during the poker game when he made that comment about Walt not knowing a criminal if one was sitting right next to him...that was classic.

fuck, walter jr, how could i forget? and you're right, hank makes some asshole remarks sometimes, but most of the time they're funny.

what do you think about crazy 8 being a snitch? was it crazy 8?? it wasn't emilio.. right?

I'm pretty sure it was Crazy 8. I wasn't too surprised by that. He didn't seem like too bad of a guy after everything was said and done.

When we were watching it Sunday I kept asking my wife if she thought that they'd get caught by the time the series ends. She seems to think they will. I think Walt will die just before they get caught.

if walt dies before they get caught, that's kind of fucked for jesse, who fucks up all the time, but deep down the audience knows he's a good guy. he's always getting beat up. haha.

i have a feeling his family will find out about it in this upcoming episode. except hank won't. the preview for the next episode looks like they're gonna be in court, i dont know where they could go with that. they're probably gonna try to prosecute the janitor, and walt has to testify, as he had access to the stolen chemistry stuff.

will they eventually get caught? yeah, but i dont know what they're gonna do once they do. and when hank dies, there's no more show. but when it ends it will end BIG. thats for sure.

but when it ends it will end BIG. thats for sure.

No doubt about that. This is one of those shows that drives me insane. I can't wait to know how it ends, but I also don't want it to end.

I hope he can teach Jesse how to cook so he can carry on the legacy. Jesse is so easy to like for a phony thug drug dealer. You can tell he wishes he made better choices.

but when it ends it will end BIG. thats for sure.

No doubt about that. This is one of those shows that drives me insane. I can't wait to know how it ends, but I also don't want it to end.

I hope he can teach Jesse how to cook so he can carry on the legacy. Jesse is so easy to like for a phony thug drug dealer. You can tell he wishes he made better choices.

for me, i hope that by the end jesse cleans up and gets his life back on track. you can tell he's tried to make it in the professional world (they even show him the suit and tie getting interviewed), but he's just too quick to give up, which is really sad.

even though i know walt will eventually die, i hope that the other characters get a happy ending. also, it'll be interesting to see the transformation in bryan cranston's body as the signs of cancer/chemo begin to show more and more.

if the episodes aren't uncensored on the dvd, i'm gonna be annoyed.