Silver Sprocket store

beardinc

anyone here have any problems with ordering from these guys?

I ordered stuff way back in August, and after a month, got in touch with the guy, and i thought we had things worked out, and i expected another delay, but he stopped responding to my emails after October, and I just remembered all about it today. Kinda figure I'll never see those records and be out the cash. just curious if anyone else has ever had a problem with them?

for me, the worst part is, at first they did respond to e-mails, and were actually cool about shit, so I figured things would get resolved. it seems like they decided to stop responding after the 45 days paypal allows to file a claim. When I tried to deal with it through my credit card, they told me because it is paypal, I have to deal with them, which is a load of BS.

• 2 weeks later...

While we are in fact fucking idiots (thanks Eric), I'm gonna get these sorted out for you guys. We send out a shit-ton of orders and I'm very bummed to hear about whatever went wrong and fell through the cracks with yours. I just sent direct messages beardinc, apeman and weshallallbe to get this sorted out asap. The new office is finally built with a dedicated mail-order area and staff to make sure things are back to running smoothly from here on out, and I'm anxious to make good on whatever problems anyone has had.