ISO Andrew Jackson Jihad/Flaspar/Golden Split

mkuborn

Yea i like this electric version, the stackola one is a little to slow for me... still good but this one is a dancer. Post some pics of your collection. maybe i will try to tonight, not that mine is fancy. Where do you live, seen them play lately? I just saw them a few months ago Headline this bigger place in LA the Troubadour for the first time, they killed it, i have been listening to them since seeing Sean play open Mic night every week at the old school Willow House in AZ. (not to be that guy, just saying, i have seen them grow up as I have) Favorite show is probably seeing them tag team trunkspace with Bomb, doing dueling songs although it was a weird night dynamic-wise like almost everyone in Bomb other than Jeff was pissed at Sean or something. Anyways... rambling

I'm in DC and (unfortunately) eight of my AJJ purchases are in transit at the moment...so it might be better if I post a picture after they arrive. I'm also in negotiations for 9 of the ones I'm missing. Can't find info on the Ghost Mice split so I know I'm missing at least a few of those (only have one copy). My tradelist is updated (with the incoming stuff listed at the bottom)...so that should give an idea of what I have.

I've seen AJJ play twice. Sean and Ben in Baltimore at a small basement art space and more recently a house/art space in DC. Always a good time.