WTB - The Ataris - Anywhere But Here & TWY variant

SeeMoreGlass

The Ataris - Anywhere But Here

I'm sure someone somewhere has to have a copy of this album that they haven't listened to in forever...

Please let me take it off of your hands

Also Looking For TWY variants

The Upsides - Blue

The Upsides - White

Wont Be Pathetic Forever - Brown - 1st Press

Won't Be Pathetic Forever - Purple - 1st Press

Distances Split - White w/ Red Splatter

Or any other cool wonder Years Shit you would be willing to part with...I collect their CD stuff too

And Such Gold's Stand Tall - Any Variant

Hit Me Up!!

If you wanna spend for shipping, you can still order that Australian TWY split here: http://www.boomtown.bigcartel.com/

Thanks man...I knew that though, I was just trying to find a way around 20 dollars for a 7" where I already have both of the songs that are on it...haha...I thought about buying the three pack and just selling the other two on here, but 40 dollars for 3 7"s...just can't bring myself to do it...

If you wanna spend for shipping, you can still order that Australian TWY split here: http://www.boomtown.bigcartel.com/

Thanks man...I knew that though, I was just trying to find a way around 20 dollars for a 7" where I already have both of the songs that are on it...haha...I thought about buying the three pack and just selling the other two on here, but 40 dollars for 3 7"s...just can't bring myself to do it...

Yeah I figured you already knew about that haha. Good luck with finding the other stuff you want though, i'd help you out but I don't wanna let go of anything right now.

Yeah I figured you already knew about that haha. Good luck with finding the other stuff you want though, i'd help you out but I don't wanna let go of anything right now.

Thanks dude, I don't blame you...hah

Anybody on the ataris 7" and LP??? really really want these....

which Ataris 7"? I have two versions of the Jungle Fish split (without a cover on Square Root Records and with a cover on Down On Haley records)

Oh, I had listed I wanted to buy the In This Diary 7", but I just got it off of ebay for 7 bucks!!

I have the ataris/junglefish split from down on haley, but not the one on Square Root, what is the difference?

• 1 month later...