thomas

CD

Brand New - Jesus US 3 Track promo CDs $7

Brand New - Sowing Season $7(hold)

Games

Sega GT/Jet Set Radio Future Xbox $5

Shenmue II Xbox $5

Game accessories

PS2 Wireless logitech controller $25 (Best controller ever!)

Ps2 Component cables $8 (3rd Party)

All prices pre-shipping, since some stuff is heavier it'll be easier to figure out once I know a zip to send to.

Shenmue two, five bucks.. man. Such a good game. EDIT: I just remembered, I used to play this on Dreamcast all the time and I could NEVER get past the part where you have to take out the books to air or whatever.

hahahaha, me either! I loved the first game, and 2 was too boring to get past that part, and since the later installments won't happen it was hard to force myself through that part.

You got stuck there too?! Ok, I feel better now. I would get so antsy and shaky at that fucking part! I loved the first one. When I was a kid my dad's friend's daughter's boyfriend had one and we liked it and my dad bought me a dreamcast and the game because he said it was like a movie and he watched me when I played it. haha

/cheap father and son bonding

I'm a little bummed that you are giving up on Odin Sphere...

That PS2 controller is the bomb, love it!

Well my ps2 is pretty much dead. I tried to play my FFX import, and it took like 20 mins to load. Since I just bought the 360, I don't know if I want to invest in another one, though I am keeping most of the games.

I'm a little bummed that you are giving up on Odin Sphere...

That PS2 controller is the bomb, love it!

Well my ps2 is pretty much dead. I tried to play my FFX import, and it took like 20 mins to load. Since I just bought the 360, I don't know if I want to invest in another one, though I am keeping most of the games.

That is a definite bummer! Have fun with the 360! I really want one, but the money isn't there right now...

That is a definite bummer! Have fun with the 360! I really want one, but the money isn't there right now...

I know, I'm so pissed, I wanted to play all the Dark Aeons and Penance in FFX International since X is my favorite! I was also looking forward to other Atlas releases. Maybe I can try to clean it up or something, and maybe it'll work half way decent for a bit.

I've been debating for months to get a 360, or hold out for a ps3 and ff13, but the 360 is getting good rpgs so I figured why not? So I worked a lot the last few weeks to pay for it. Totally worth it, might have to do some extra hours grinding at work for a ps3 and ff13 later in the year. Though by then I'm hoping my anxiety is better and I'll be back in school which will take up time :(.