boston area shops

Newbury is probably the largest...

Every time I go up to Boston (at least once a year for the past 10 years to visit my best friend), I try to hit up some stores...I can't recall the names but there are two that I hit up (besides Newbury). One is on the corner of Mass Ave and Brookline Street on the southside of the street...the other one is on the corner of Mass Ave and Boylston street (I think)...if not Boylston, it may be Haviland...we always pass it on the walk back from Fenway to Berklee.

The newbury comics on newbury street has the biggest vinyl selection out of all of them (that I've seen). There's the store next to little steve's pizza behind fenway, there's one in Allston on the B line past BU it's in the same building as an atm, I think there's a qudoba new there now. I go to harvard square and there are a few between harvard and central if you walk it.

The newbury comics on newbury street has the biggest vinyl selection out of all of them (that I've seen). There's the store next to little steve's pizza behind fenway, there's one in Allston on the B line past BU it's in the same building as an atm, I think there's a qudoba new there now. I go to harvard square and there are a few between harvard and central if you walk it.

newberry comics is really the biggest selection?

i like that store but i love going into more vinyl centered stores.

newberry comics can get over priced at times, which annoys me.