WTB Coheed-In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth $$$

gorillaguy92

I've been looking for this record for months, but finally found this site. Obviously it's "In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3: by Coheed and Cambria, and a very rare LP at that. I have been a huge fan of their music since 2003, buying all of their albums and going to several shows. In the past 2 years I have gone Vinyl crazy, buying up any great LP's I can get my hands on and began the hunt for this one. I know the ebay listing can go as high as $150, which is why I am willing to pay upwards to $200 for this record. Price is negotiable, and while I know this thread wont get too many responses, I am very serious and a good buyer.

Once again, I am more than willing to buy an extensively used copy, as long as the record itself is in good condition. Thank you and please bump to keep this up.

Is there anything preventing a re-press of this? With the way Second Stage sold it seems like IKSOSE:3 would be a no brainer at some point.

Good luck though, the last one went for $300 on eBay.

I'm fairly certain Equal Vision no longer has the rights to this one.

I think Columbia has the rights now.