Going to The Converge/Baroness tour?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i ended up getting a pair of free tickets to the show tonight at the knitting factory in hollywood, but since i am only one person, i don't need two tickets. therefore, whoever wants that extra ticket can have it for free as well. let me know if you or anyone you know wants it.

hahahah...so did my homie and thats where i come in

• 2 weeks later...

FUCK! They just cancelled the Philly show. I really wanted to see this lineup.

The "Lambs For Lions" tour is coming to an end...

5/02: Pittsburgh, PA @ The School w/ The Red Chord, Coliseum, Genghis Tron

This is the last day of the "Lambs For Lions" tour...

The Bad: Unfortunately, the 5/3 Philadelphia show was cancelled by the promoter due to lack of available venue. Both R5 Productions and the bands on the tour did what we could to find a proper venue in the PA/NYC/NJ area, sadly every venue/promoter contacted was unavailable.

If you already purchased a ticket, keep posted to http://r5productions. com/ on how to receive a refund for your purchase...

The Good: Converge will be back in Philadelphia sometime later this year courtesy our friends @ R5 Productions. When and where will be announced sooner than later...

From Converge, The Red Chord, Genghis Tron, and Coliseum: Thanks to everyone who came out and supported the tour over the last month. Your support is/was truly appreciated. It has collectively been one of the best touring experiences we've ever had...Thanks again.

Don't forget, there's one more show in Pittsburgh, PA @ The School, be sure to come on out and make that one a great experience...