DESCENDENTS / ALL t-shirt collection

michiel

• 1 month later...

Great collection and great site, dude! My brother cut the graphic off his Enjoy! shirt and I used it as a back patch for a while. I did notice you're missing one from the '97-ish era. My friend Liz (from Libyans!) had it- just a light ash gray shirt with a dolphin and Descendents logo on it. I think she got it at Warped. Not sure if you know it was around!

• 2 weeks later...
Great collection and great site, dude! My brother cut the graphic off his Enjoy! shirt and I used it as a back patch for a while. I did notice you're missing one from the '97-ish era. My friend Liz (from Libyans!) had it- just a light ash gray shirt with a dolphin and Descendents logo on it. I think she got it at Warped. Not sure if you know it was around!

The one with the marlin you mean? Yeah, still need to get that. And thanks.

A guy that works across the street from where I work has a blue dickies work jacket with Descendents embroided on the left chest in red. He is from Ft. Collins and claims its a band tour jacket that Bill Stevenson gave to him like 15 years ago. Its worn out but looks professionally made and I have no reason to doubt him, just curious if you have ever seen one of these

• 3 weeks later...

The one with the marlin you mean? Yeah, still need to get that. And thanks.

I wore that one into the ground. I also used to have ALL shorts with the Chud logo. Still have some ALL/Dents tees but not willing to part with them. If I knew earlier I would have picked up some extra shirts from the Australian shows for you.