Sefler 13 hours of everything (saves the day)

crystaallynnx3

I am selling Sefler 13 hours of everything

Sefler was the name of the band before it was called Saves The Day.

It is the first record that Chris Conley made when he was a teenager.

The vinyl is a 7"

click the link to see more about this record on my ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250815061299&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I won it on ebay in a bid war two years ago for 150.00 and it's very hard to find. As far as Circa Survive The Inuit Sessions goes there are people trying to get like $120.00 to $150.00 for it. It's signed by the whole band and if you ask me $90.00 IS A pretty good deal for it. I also have an Anywhere with you 7 inch promo that was signed by the complete in reverie line up it's in mint condition. I am letting that go for $30.00 I really didn't completely understand Sup Bitches it's Paul.

You should save yourself the embarrassment/shame of slanging overpriced records with damaged covers and not post on this board. These are not auctions so its not like you need people to see these listings right away and bid or they will go too low. Just put them on eBay and wait.

In regards to my last post that was a best offer I submitted that you declined. Not sure where the confusion is. No typo with the offer.

Also good job getting Sefler for more than the highest auctions on popsike, collectors frenzy, and completed listings.

The name saves the day came from a typo on the computer according to Chris, and I paid waaaaay too much money for I'm sorry I'm leaving on red and if/when I sell it I know it won't sell for anywhere close to it. Hopefully that person you beat out in the bidding war sees this and you don't lose too much on this.

I guess your an appraiser now. I'm not ashamed or embarrased I've made over three hundred this month selling records. Oh and none of the buyers seemed to complain or have the same opinion. But yeah Circa Survive is in perfect condition no bent corners no rips in the sleeve. Sefler is also in great condition with no flaws.

I exagerrated when I said 150 I looked on popsike and realized I paid a lot cheaper for it than I remembered. But even then when I had more money and less bills I would've dropped 150 on it anyways. Because I like saves the day that much. But unfortunately I am having to sell my collection because you can't listen to records without electricity my friend.