sad albums

Guest errolwest

Guest errolwest
cant believe no one mentioned City and Colour.

well seeing as most people who like city and colour arent old enough to vote, i wouldnt say im exactly surprised.

Guest errolwest
City and Colour sucks is what I think he meant to say.

DING DING DING!

Essentially, what im getting at is that Dallas Green's primary demographic is high shcool girls(and some boys, i guess) who are into faux-hardcore, and generally have shitty tastes in music. my age has has nothing to do with it.

now, go back to thinking the cancer bats are cool, or something.

City and Colour sucks is what I think he meant to say.

DING DING DING!

Essentially, what im getting at is that Dallas Green's primary demographic is high shcool girls(and some boys, i guess) who are into faux-hardcore, and generally have shitty tastes in music. my age has has nothing to do with it.

i'm pushing 30, and i hadn't even heard of this city and colour thing until this thread but i gave it a listen via youtube, and....why you hay'en?

his guitar playing may not be much better than mine, but fucking shit that man has a voice!

i'll admit the material is fairly bland, and the r&b influence is kind of a turn off, but it's far beyond "sucks" compared to the people here that praise bands like circa survive and such gold.

all that being said, i doubt i'd ever pay money for anything of his, and i'll probably forget about his project in a week.

Guest errolwest

DING DING DING!

i'm pushing 30, and i hadn't even heard of this city and colour thing until this thread but i gave it a listen via youtube, and....why you hay'en?

his guitar playing may not be much better than mine, but fucking shit that man has a voice!

i'll admit the material is fairly bland, and the r&b influence is kind of a turn off, but it's far beyond "sucks" compared to the people here that praise bands like circa survive and such gold.

all that being said, i doubt i'd ever pay money for anything of his, and i'll probably forget about his project in a week.

its just super bland. a good singer does not a talented musician make. i cant emphasize that enough. boring music for boring people. no cares, ever.