PO: Mathieu Santos (of Ra Ra Riot) "MA 2010" /500

[image]

"Hi! This is Mat from Ra Ra Riot. During some down-time from the band, I started working on an album called Massachusetts 2010, and I'm extremely proud and excited to say that the wonderful folks at Barsuk (LOVE 'EM) are going to be releasing said album this summer!! It's going to be available both digitally and in a very limited pressing (500 hand-numbered copies, sick!) on smoking-hot white vinyl. If you want to get a copy of the vinyl, please do it quickly — I'm told that the album is available from now until the end of May for pre-order in the Barsuk shop, along with a limited-edition 7" single on some pretty green vinyl (via the good folks at Old Flame Records). Also, a few (let's say 30) randomly-chosen pre-orders will include some crappy doodle that I made on a post-it note or something, so if that sounds ! like it's up your alley, test your luck! Who knows what the drawings will be? I sure don't!

If you're a responsible consumer and would like to know a bit more about the product before stuffing a bunch of cash into the CD drive of your computer and clicking "BUY" (that's how it works, right?), you can download the first track from the album (called "I Can Hear The Trains Coming") HERE, NOW, ON THE HOUSE! Thanks so much and I hope you like it.

(We love you too, Mat!)"

Pre-order: http://www.barsuk.com/shop/bark117

"I Can Hear The Trains Coming" free download: http://soundcloud.com/mathieusantos/i-can-hear-the-trains-coming

Big fan of Ra Ra Riot. Not sure whether to get this or not. First Song is ok, nothing groundbreaking. I will probably get it just for it being limited to 500 copies and to complete my Ra Ra Riot collection. Hopefully it is another Rhumb Line

the album is a lot of fun. has his version of Ra Ra Riot's "Massachusetts" too