A Global Threat and The Scarred up for pre-order

WILL ORDER.

Hate to pose a question like this in a brand spanking new thread but you ever see What the Fuck Will Change getting pressed?

Can't really say. Although if it is, the original tracklisting from the first self released version.

Has a cool bonus track on that one as well. Most of the extra stuff on the Step One, and Punkcore versions of that release are available on their other records..

The Defiance/Scarred split is shipping now as well.

Pre-orders were changed to June 27th

http://jailhouserecords.storenvy.com/products/101618-a-global-threat-until-we-die-coming-soon

We'll be doing pre-orders for the new "The Scarred" record as well 'Live Fast, Die Poor'

We added 100 on whitish grey to the AGT order as well. Probably will end up coming out like a white w/black haze type color.

The title track is on our main site

http://www.jailhouserecords.com/site/

Probably do a package deal for both records.

Ashers:'Kill your Master' and Defiance' We Don't Care' should be here in about a month if the stars are aligned perfectly, probably do a pre-sale for a couple weeks on those, with them shipping early. We're forced to set an Oct release date for those records, even though we'll have copies in July, our distributor needs 5 months lead time, so we can only do a few direct, and then have to wait till closer to release date to do

P.S the split pre-orders have all shipped, 100% of em :)

A new "The Scarred" track is now streaming on http://www.jailhouserecords.com

Should be streaming on Punknews and AMP magazine online shortly as well..

The song is a huge departure from most of their catalog. It's the title track to the new album.

It's from the first mastering pass, so the final version will be slightly different

Dave, when do you think the AAA will be out?

Against All Authority?

Yeah I really wanted to do Destroy What Destroys You, or Nothing New For Trash Like You.

Hopeless won't allow me to re-press any of the AAA stuff. And the band and former label that released Destroy What Destroys you, wants nothing to do with it.

I think No Idea might have the rights to Destroy What Destroys you? Not sure, but I think I remember hearing that, but because of something they couldn't release it?

Anyway, to make it short, all the AAA stuff looks like it's doomed to obscurity eventually.

I kind of don't want to do any represses anymore anyway, unless a crazy good opportunity comes around.

Any AGT fan will love the cd press of Until We Die, has some really killer hidden tracks, and even commentary from their last tour, really funny tour audio.

The vinyl format should be shipping in late July.

Dave, when do you think the AAA will be out?

Against All Authority?

Yeah I really wanted to do Destroy What Destroys You, or Nothing New For Trash Like You.

Hopeless won't allow me to re-press any of the AAA stuff. And the band and former label that released Destroy What Destroys you, wants nothing to do with it.

I think No Idea might have the rights to Destroy What Destroys you? Not sure, but I think I remember hearing that, but because of something they couldn't release it?

Anyway, to make it short, all the AAA stuff looks like it's doomed to obscurity eventually.

I kind of don't want to do any represses anymore anyway, unless a crazy good opportunity comes around.

Any AGT fan will love the cd press of Until We Die, has some really killer hidden tracks, and even commentary from their last tour, really funny tour audio.

The vinyl format should be shipping in late July.

Oh that stinks. Was looking forward to represses.

now the website says the 29th?

It's going live on the 27th. I just fixed that.

There is only 200 copies for pre-order 200 are going to distributor, and 100 or so are set aside for direct wholesale. I'm going to try to repress it as soon we sell 1-200 copies.

Check out the Defiance/Scarred split in the meantime, really great fucking 7". Unreleased tracks from both bands.

We dropped Moral Crux as well, so we have a bunch of Pop Culture Assassins and the s/t LP's for insanely cheap.

I need coffee

Here is a link to a re-mastered track from A Global Threat 'Until We Die' the title track.

Bass and midrange restored, can hear the kick and bass lines, a lot better than the og version.

We have about 90 left for pre-order 200g. Distributor release date isn't till Sept 13th, but this handful is shipping in late July.

http://www.jailhouserecords.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Track-14.mp3

• 2 months later...