WTT/S: Brand New Deja Entendu

kiddwidd

are those the sleeves it came in? ive kept my second press sealed.. not to be an ass, but because i expect to wear out my OG someday.

are those the sleeves it came in? ive kept my second press sealed.. not to be an ass, but because i expect to wear out my OG someday.

Very impressive collection btw. My brother in law is the bassist for Miniature Tigers.

Indeed, impressive collection...after seeing that Academy Is 7" that I didn't know existed, I had to go buy the whole FBR box set. Damn, I wish they would put any of their music besides that last album on vinyl.

Very impressive collection btw. My brother in law is the bassist for Miniature Tigers.

ah very cool! charlie and i often have lengthy twitter convos.. he hooked me up with guest list last time they were around.

Indeed, impressive collection...after seeing that Academy Is 7" that I didn't know existed, I had to go buy the whole FBR box set. Damn, I wish they would put any of their music besides that last album on vinyl.

i would love to have almost here on vinyl. never was able to get into anything beyond that, but im still a wicked softie for it.