La Dispute: Here, Hear for Here, Hear?

brandnew

I have two greens and just won a red on ebay. If anyone has a blue cover who would want to trade for a green cover, you would be my hero. I would cover all shipping costs involved!

(Or if anyone has a Blue they want to sell, I could buy.)

I also have vancouver that I'd trade for here, hear (blue cover)!!

See, its people like you who screw up everyone's chances of owning a record they want...

do you not see how greedy you are saying "well, I want all three covers" to someone who just said to you that they wanted to own a copy of the record...

I guess I'll never understand why someone would want to own more than one copy of anything if the one copy played fine...

they are RECORDS. they are for LISTENING.

Everyone has a right to buy or sell what they want. There's a guy on here who has 5 different versions of this. ascitiesburn, I think. And he has every right to, if that's what he wants to do. I feel that records are also for collecting, and I feel like there are people who would back me up on that. But I also feel like there are plenty of people who would side with you on it. I'm not here to start a fight. I agree, it sucks that there are a limited amount of records out there, and that 301 people can't own this record. I understand the sentiment, and I do feel bad for blueprint and others, but I don't think that means that I'm obliged to sacrifice my desires of collecting all three. And if all you want to do is listen to the music and not collect, here: http://ladispute.bandcamp.com/album/here-hear-ii-2.

Oh, you started a thread...this should be interesting.

I started a thread because I felt bad about saying all that JUST to you...it's happened to me a couple times (people buying up tons of variants and not leaving any for those just wanting to own the record) and I took it out on you and i sincerely apologize for that...

I wanted to hear some other opinions to see if it would change my own...

At one point I wanted to try and buy this record, I was even thinking about trying to get the three variants. Then I realized I don't even really enjoy the music on this release, just wanted everything LD has on vinyl. A 7 inch record should never cost how much these go for, I've given up haha Good luck in your search though.

At one point I wanted to try and buy this record, I was even thinking about trying to get the three variants. Then I realized I don't even really enjoy the music on this release, just wanted everything LD has on vinyl. A 7 inch record should never cost how much these go for, I've given up haha Good luck in your search though.

Thanks, man! Yeah, I'm kind of the same way, to be honest. I just fell in love with this band recently, so I'm trying to make a rather complete collection. This is some of my least favorite stuff that they've done, but I still think it's great. God, would I love to see here, hear III get pressed though. And not limited. 1000 on blue, 1000 on white, $7 apiece. Please. ha...

Also: any of the 99 of you out there? b/c I know ascitiesburn won't sell his. c'mooooon blue cover!!

i found this with the green cover for $1.99 used at amoeba. shit was nutz, but i don't like the band so i pretty much bought it to trade.

wow...there's $45 cash if you throw it up on ebay. Nice find! Although annoying to hear...I wonder if there are 20 blue ones out there sitting under various piles of garbage to be sifted through that have a $5 price tag...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...