PO: *shels - Plains Of The Purple Buffalo

[image]

*SHELS VINYL! right folks - we've put a Vinyl version of the new album up for pre-order at www.shelsmusic.com. we'll need AT LEAST 100 pre-orders to be able to do this. so, get ordering asap & get your friends,enemies, family & pets to start ordering too.. ideally we need 150 pre-orders to afford this pressing. the vinyl will be 12 " 2XLP. get ordering asap! we'll keep you posted with the progress. xx

http://shelsmusic.com/label/store.php

From the ashes of Mahumodo, I believe this is their second full length

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

Emailed them and got an update (which they also posted to their site):

VINYL UPDATE: thanks to all of you patiently waiting for your vinyl. it's been a pain in the ass, but we have a clear vision of what we're after & don't want to rush or compromise the quality in any way. we've been working with our manufacturers to make sure we get the best quality vinyl, the best print work, the best quality card for the sleeves and the right inks for the job. every step requires a lot of attention from us to make sure it'll be awesome. we're hoping to have it in a few weeks and will keep y'all posted! thanks again for your patience and sorry for the delay!

• 1 year later...

Almost made a thread about this last night, when I stumbled across the repress details for myself.  Shoulda' bumped this - kudos to you for digging this thread up.  Did this just happen?

I'm not big on marbled wax, picky as it sounds, and I did sleep on this release for a while.  Is there anyone who digs the repress variant more, that would be willing to trade?  I can cover both of our shipping costs.