FT: US City&Colour 10" for Euro (standing trade)

makeshiftrigger

I am going to a couple of the dates and got 2 of the records and a side of my family is well off and got me a set for a 3rd date for birthday and is paying for one of the others for my gfs bday (hooray mom!) and i'll have an extra copy coming. looking to set up a standing deal to trade a US version of the 10" for a EURO version. figured i'd post here as some may not be reading the posts in general but if you're interested pm me and lets make a deal.

each side will cover the shipping for registered mail and we'll wait for both parties to have their copy. i'd be more than willing to provide pics when the time comes.

if you got a euro one and are caring about color but just want the record help a brother out. i've bought from many people on here who can back me, i have a post in awesome trade/buy/sell section so check that for names. also ebay under lalease @ 100% and heatware.com under makeshiftrigger at 100%.

i may even just straight buy a euro copy, someone get at me about this!!!

thanks for checkin it out