WTB: Such Gold - Stand Tall

Pretty sure there are multiple copies of this at my local hot topic, I can check it out the next time I'm there. I think they're on black if I remember correctly

Thanks a ton man, but a few others let me know they had some at their hot topic as well, so I'm in the middle of working things with them! But thanks anyways for trying to help man!

Thanks so much to everybody that has messaged me! Seeing as though I've been taken care of, I guess I can change the title of this thread haha

NOW IN NEED OF SUCH GOLD - STAND TALL! haha

I believe Stand Tall is getting re-pressed soon! So if you dont care about variants and don't want to drop money on it, wait for that. Couldn't tell ya when that will happen though

RJ mentioned that its a good chance of it happening, but then again we're still waiting to see the mts versions of take off your pants and jacket and the mark tom and travis show. so who knows when it will actually happen haha.

Alright thanks for letting me know! I'm going to watch those few on eBay and see how bad they get(; otherwise if I can't find anything, I'll probably wait to see if this gets repressed

There are two black/white split ones on eBay right now, and a bunch of the other 2 colors. I am going to try and snag one of the black/white ones if they dont go too high.