PO: City Of Ships - Minor World

Yes sir! 210 gram vinyl! annnd still just $12 This will start shipping out around July 19th. The record rules. So good.

Thanks again Matt. Looks like another solid release. I can't wait to get my hands on it :)

Not to change the subject too drastically, but do you know what's going on with Averkiou? Are you doing anything with them down the road?

Not to change the subject too drastically, but do you know what's going on with Averkiou? Are you doing anything with them down the road?

Averkiou recently recorded seven MONSTER jams at our studio. They sound amazing. The band is talking about self releasing them as a 7" series. I offered to help or to release all of them as an LP. We'll see, either way new Averkiou music is on the way and it's the best stuff yet. Can't wait for people to hear it.

Thanks for the kind words about the COS record everybody. Buy that shit! it slays!

Averkiou recently recorded seven MONSTER jams at our studio. They sound amazing. The band is talking about self releasing them as a 7" series. I offered to help or to release all of them as an LP. We'll see, either way new Averkiou music is on the way and it's the best stuff yet. Can't wait for people to hear it.

That is excellent news! Thanks so much for sharing Matt. I loved the LP and 7". I can't wait to hear the new stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

The full album is now streaming at aol.com. Check it out here: http://music.aol.com/new-releases-full-cds#/15

The vinyl is taking slightly longer than we expected because apparently setting the presses up to make 210 gram vinyl is an ordeal. Thanks to everyone that pre-ordered these. We hope to have them shipping by the end of the month.

• 3 weeks later...

These are finally here! Sorry everyone for the delay. Setting things up for 210 gram was a little more tricky than we had anticipated. They are beautiful though and suuuper heavy. Well worth the wait. They start shipping out today to everyone who has ordered them.

Troy - I just packed yours up. It's on the way!

These are finally here! Sorry everyone for the delay. Setting things up for 210 gram was a little more tricky than we had anticipated. They are beautiful though and suuuper heavy. Well worth the wait. They start shipping out today to everyone who has ordered them.

Troy - I just packed yours up. It's on the way!

• 2 weeks later...

Glad most people are stoked on these. We were super happy with the weight and quality of the the vinyl and how great these things sound! Not to mention the album is amazing.

too bad the records were in the jackets during shipment. b-b-busted through. dirty ass United records as always. <3 URP. :D

about to throw this sucker on though. can't wait to hear this!

Sorry to hear that man. PM me and I'll get you another jacket.

Sorry to hear that man. PM me and I'll get you another jacket.

the jacket had a really weird bend on the edge too, it's bizarre. i couldn't figure out how with the extra piece of cardboard that the USPS managed to jack up the mailer in the right spot to bend the jacket. i just think my mailman wants me to stop buying records online so they don't have to deliver them. more and more things come in scuffed and beat ass. i'm alright with the slight spine bust, i just wish no one used United ;) i'm a hater. i've bought every record Sound Study put out though, no worries Matt. i love a $12 single LP more than you'll ever know.

btw, this album rules. as i knew it would.

the jacket had a really weird bend on the edge too, it's bizarre. i couldn't figure out how with the extra piece of cardboard that the USPS managed to jack up the mailer in the right spot to bend the jacket. i just think my mailman wants me to stop buying records online so they don't have to deliver them. more and more things come in scuffed and beat ass. i'm alright with the slight spine bust, i just wish no one used United ;) i'm a hater. i've bought every record Sound Study put out though, no worries Matt. i love a $12 single LP more than you'll ever know.

btw, this album rules. as i knew it would.

Thank you so much for always supporting our label. We used United for this because they are they only plant that would do the 210 gram.

Anyway... seriously PM me your address and I'll get you another jacket. Hopefully one can make it to you unscathed.