GBR PO: Dead Ringer,Sister Kisser/Candy Hearts

GBR 005, 006, & 007 Released!

Well, there finally here! The highly anticipated debuts from NJ's Dead Ringer (Enjoy The Ride) and LI's Censors (Disappointment) as well as Sister Kisser and Candy Hearts Split 7" go grab your copy right now here http://gruffbeardrecords.limitedpressing.com/product/categories/1 !! Please note that at this point this is a PRE-ORDER. We expect to have the vinyl in about 2-4 weeks once it arrives your order will be shipped. In addition if you plan on ordering anything else please note your order will not ship unitll everything is ready. Also colors will be givin out on a first come first serve basis once we get the vinyl and sort thru them all we will put what is left up individually.

Again, this is a first come first serve basis - those who already have pre-ordered (thank you!) as soon as we get the vinyl we will sort thru it and post all the colors and how many there are of each on our site. We will ship out the rarest colors first and go from there. Once we post the colors please email us at [email protected] if you would like to have a specific color and we will do our best to make sure that's is what you get. Again remember this is on a first come first serve basis so if you want a rare color I suggest your pre-order now!. We expect all 3 release to have about 4 or 5 different color variants - Dead Ringer's Enjoy The Ride will also be available on Colored Cobalt Cassette (40 - Yellow, 40 - Orange) and CDR.

As far as shipping is concerned, all three releases will be available via ground ship to the Domestic US ONLY. For all our international friends and fans, we are currently working with European, Canadian, and Japanese Distros to make to these releases available to you at a reasonable cost. We will be sending all of our release over to Different Kitchen Records as soon as we get them check them out here http://differentkitchen.bigcartel.com and we will update everyone once Alan post them up for order so everyone outside of the U.S. can have an opportunity to snag them. You may email us at [email protected] to request an international ship, however, you will be charged the FULL shipping amount.

Also, for all our Tri State people - be on the lookout for record release shows for all three releases!! More details to come very, very shortly!

Check out some upcoming shows in the area as well and support DIY music!

July 16th - The Warden and FAME - Burning Kouch Fest 2011 - Orient Point, NY - ALL DAY - FREE - ALL AGES

July,20th - The Warden and FAME - Tammany Hall - New York, NY (LES) - 7PM - $10 (21+)

July 20th - Dead Ringer - The Stanhope House - Stanhope, NJ - 8 PM - $7 (21+)

July 25th - Dead Ringer - Sounds Asylum - Middletown, NY - 6 PM - $8

July 26th - Dead Ringer - The Acheron - Brooklyn, NY - 7 PM - $10

August 4th - Dead Ringer - 929 XPO, Brooklyn NY - 7 PM - $8

August 6th - Dead Ringer - The Meatlocker, Montclair NJ - 7PM - $7

August 7th - Sister Kisser/Censors (w/ Iron Chic) - O'Briens Pub - Coram, NY - 7 PM

August 14th - The Warden and FAME (w/Moneycat) - Ollies Point - Amityville, NY - 7 PM - $10 (18+)

August 24th - The Warden and FAME - Bar Matchless - Brooklyn, NY - 9 PM - $10 (21+)

September 17 - The Warden and FAME - Klub 45 Room @ Connolly's Pub - New York, NY (Times Square) - 9 PM - $10 (21+)

Well, that is about it for now, we can't tell you all how proud we are of these releases and how excited we are to working with such awesome bands!! Please visit the online store at http://gruffbeardrecords.limitedpressing.com/store and place your order today!! On behalf of the label and all the bands, we all truly appreciate everyone's support - from buying records, coming out to shows, or simply just spreading the word - none of us would be here if it wasn't for you - our friends, our family, and most importantly our fans! Cheers!

Chuck & Jon/Gruff Beard Records

Any idea how many colors there will be? I've been holding out ordering waiting to see how many I need to order to keep my Sister Kisser collection rolling.

I picked 4 colors for each release but not sure what kind of variants (if any) we might get if you want you can always place an order and once we post the colors you can just drop me an email about what you want to add and we can do it that I will make sure to hook you up!

Any idea how many colors there will be? I've been holding out ordering waiting to see how many I need to order to keep my Sister Kisser collection rolling.

I picked 4 colors for each release but not sure what kind of variants (if any) we might get if you want you can always place an order and once we post the colors you can just drop me an email about what you want to add and we can do it that I will make sure to hook you up!

Thanks, buddy. I ordered 4 copies of the Sister Kisser split hoping to get one of each variant. If you have a test to spare please shoot me a PM because I am definitely in the market.

Thanks, buddy. I ordered 4 copies of the Sister Kisser split hoping to get one of each variant. If you have a test to spare please shoot me a PM because I am definitely in the market.

As soon as I distribute them to the band I will see if I have any left over and will def contact you first for sure we should have one extra.

As soon as I distribute them to the band I will see if I have any left over and will def contact you first for sure we should have one extra.

You the man!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
hey Chuck, did you ever get the mp3 i made of the Only Thunder split 7" i got that was jacked? i never heard a word back via pm or email. do i just have to order a new copy to get a clean playing one?

Hey buddy really sorry this kind of just fell thru the cracks drop me an e-mail with your mailing address at [email protected] and I will get you a new copy along with some extras asap I am really sorry about this!

Excellent question. Chuck, I've moved since the PO went up; where should I send my updated address?

Did you ever e-mail me with your updated address? If not I am worried that way may have shipped it to your old address.....did you forward your mail? Please let me know if you have any issues and we can work something out!

Sorry about the lack of updates I have not really been checking this board as much as I should......in terms of the records everything is in and has shipped if you have not gotten your records yet please drop me an e-mail at [email protected] so we can figure out what the problem is or if you have any issues, concerns, problems at all that is the best way to get a hold of me. Hope everyone has gotten there copies and you are all enjoying them I think these 3 are some of the best all around releases we have ever put out and I hope everyone is as excited about them as we are.........expect some news on upcoming happenings with Gruff Beard in the next couple of months! Thank you all for your support it really means the world to everyone over here at Gruff Beard Records!