Blood Brothers - Burn Piano Island Burn question

Does anyone have a photo of the blue/white marbled one and the light blue one? I'm not sure which one I have.

Considering I have nearly all the variations of this record, I figure I may as well fill in the 4 that I'm missing for completion. Does anyone have the most recent 3 colors (there was some grayish one, a yellow with other splatter shit in there and a red with some splatter shit in there) that they want to unload for fairly cheap or trade either towards stuff in my online store (punkvinyl.com/store) or maybe I have some stuff laying around here for trade (I do have that mastodon volcom 7"for trade as I have a spare).

On Deadformat: http://deadformat.net/press/272

There are pictures of both blue variants, and I think the light blue is solid and the blue/white mix is marbled. I could be wrong though. A side note: while it's not listed on Discogs or Deadformat, there's a standard-weight black version that I believe is from the first press and /1000.