TRADELIST sale - Gaslight, AM!, Minor Threat, RCR

xxxoutofstepxxx

After collecting vinyl for several years, I've decided that the hobby is consuming too much of my time and money. I have decided to sell off my collection. I will begin listing everything on eBay next weekend until it's all gone, but I wanted to post it on here (as well as some other message boards) first. If you want something, send me an offer and I will consider it. If I decide to put that particular record on eBay, I will set the reserve price at the highest offer I have received.

I AM ALSO SAVING UP MONEY TO BUY A GUITAR AND AMP. IF SOMEONE HAS A GIBSON LES PAUL STUDIO (preferable in white, black, or wine red w/ gold hardware) OR A MARSHALL JCM800/JCM900 HALF-STACK, I WILL CONSIDER WORKING OUT A TRADE.

My tradelist link is in my signature, and there are pictures of everything on the list. My collection includes, but is not limited to:

- An almost COMPLETE Gaslight Anthem collection. I have every variant of every Gaslight & Gaslight-related release except for 2-3.

- A COMPLETE Minor Threat 12" collection. I have every pressing of Out of Step and First 2 7"s on a 12", including the almost unheard-of $8.00PPD version of Out of Step and the gray cover German pressing of First 2 7"s.

- Every Rise Against 7" variant (unless they have released something I haven't heard of)

- Every variant of every Red City Radio release. Both colors of We Are the Sons, all 4 variants of Dangers of Standing Still, and both variants of the split 7"

- Quite a bit of Against Me!. All of the Cavalier Eternels are pending, but I do have the rare tour colors of all the New Wave 7"s, and a copy of each of the four New Wave singles that I had signed by all four band members (back when Warren was still with them)

- Quite a few copies of Bad Religion's S/T EP repress on several colors (including a few copies of the rarer UK dark red)

- Several colors of Banquets 7" and 12" (including the rare screened cover version and test pressing of their 7" and some of the rare variants of their 12")

- A few test pressings. I have a TBIAPB 10" and 12" test, as well as an Honor System test and a Banquets test.

Again, my tradelist link is in my signature. Please let me know if you have any offers or questions.