Boris "New Album" getting US release

I still haven't picked up the last two. I was listening to Heavy Rocks last night and I really disliked it.

I haven't picked up attention please yet. That's only because i know it's not going to be hard to track down. A lot of people i talked to don't like either album at all. Personally i love them.

I want the last two but because they are easy to find I have not pulled the trigger. I know they wont get much play. All the newer Boris records are the ones that hardly get touched. Akuma No Uta hits the turntable weekly.

Ah, it would be the same for me if i could get my hands on it, haha. I recently got two of the solomons and had to buy another solomon 3, because the tour one i managed to stumble upon had that mylar gunk all over both sides. Damn shame.

Tour one is hard to come by. I don't know about any more but I used to look at Ebay every day for Boris records. I need to get a lot of the 7"s still, have a ton of the Lp's but still need the newer ones. Good Luck!

I think the orange one will do. the color never really mattered to me. I just managed to get the tour edition for a good price and now i know why, haha. Same here with the 7"s. I need to get the Split with saade they just released. Then there's the Black Original 12"

Either way, thanks, man. I think anybody who wants all of this bands releases has there work cut out for them.

I don't even really follow everything they do at this point because I haven't dug too much of what I have heard recently.

I started getting annoyed with not having records I loved on vinyl. I watched prices for a while and certain weeks I would have more to spend. I think I dropped $125 on Akuma. It arrived in mint condition from Japan in 3 days. Worth it. I had to have the regular lp though, not the picture disc which often goes for cheaper.

I would buy the Venom picture disc for a good price. Just because it's amazing looking.

I don't even really follow everything they do at this point because I haven't dug too much of what I have heard recently.

I started getting annoyed with not having records I loved on vinyl. I watched prices for a while and certain weeks I would have more to spend. I think I dropped $125 on Akuma. It arrived in mint condition from Japan in 3 days. Worth it. I had to have the regular lp though, not the picture disc which often goes for cheaper.

I would buy the Venom picture disc for a good price. Just because it's amazing looking.

YeaH, it's pretty annoying not having Akuma on vinyl. Thinking of it, now i should have dropped the money on it when i saw it on ebay. Regretting that.

The venom picture disc does look pretty awesome and i eventually hope to have it, too.

I still haven't picked up the last two. I was listening to Heavy Rocks last night and I really disliked it.

I haven't picked up attention please yet. That's only because i know it's not going to be hard to track down. A lot of people i talked to don't like either album at all. Personally i love them.

Im not crazy about Attention Please but I really liked Heavy Rocks a lot. When of my favorite Boris releases actually.

Thanks for this post too. SOOOOOO glad I waited and didn't pay 85 dollars for this.

Im not crazy about Attention Please but I really liked Heavy Rocks a lot. When of my favorite Boris releases actually.

Thanks for this post too. SOOOOOO glad I waited and didn't pay 85 dollars for this.

I can agree with you on Heavy Rocks.

haha, yeah i couldn't pass up the last copy inoxia had. Good thing the person that canceled their order did, haha