EPL Fantasy League 2011-2012

I don't think Berbatov started a lot of game last year neither. Don'T forget mhansel, you can do 20 changes during the first half of the year, don't worry!

.... And you are not that far behind!

Should everybody put a record in play? 12" or 2 x 7"? Winner takes all, second keeps his record?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Berbatov started a lot of game last year neither. Don'T forget mhansel, you can do 20 changes during the first half of the year, don't worry!

.... And you are not that far behind!

Should everybody put a record in play? 12" or 2 x 7"? Winner takes all, second keeps his record?

Yeah I just don't know who to replace him with then.

He's priced really high because of last season, you could get Aguero, Suarez, Bent, Torres etc for less, they'll get you way, way more points. Unless Berbatov gets sold to another club his match time is going to be minimal once United's forwards are all fit.

Yeah I just don't know who to replace him with then.

He's priced really high because of last season, you could get Aguero, Suarez, Bent, Torres etc for less, they'll get you way, way more points. Unless Berbatov gets sold to another club his match time is going to be minimal once United's forwards are all fit.

ok so dumb dumb question since i played soccer for 10+ years. any suggestions for watching the games in the states?

i always watch a game if i see it on tv but never know what channels or if possible websites to watch games.

any suggestions appreciated.

if you're looking to follow a specific team, you can download games at matchhighlight.com/forums. It has most games from a lot of leagues. skpd-hd-football.blogspot.com has some of the bigger games each week in HD. If you're just looking for whatever is on, then as bathroommonkey said espn is for you, or fox soccer channel, if you get it.