Want to let me stay at your place in Chicago?

gmoney

Going to be coming to Chicago September 14-17 and need a place to stay. Figured I could ask here and see what could come of it.

Coming for an architecture field trip. If you have room for 2 or 3, that would be really freakin' awesome (but if just one, that's cool). The floor would be great.

Mostly just need a place to chill at night, as should be seeing the city the other time throughout the day.

I'm a pretty chill guy, as are the peeps that could possibly be going with me. Don't smoke, am not crazy by any means, so help?

Thanks!

i'll have to check those dates when i get home to be 100% sure, but i wouldn't have a problem letting you crash at my place. i've got room for a couple other people. only problem is, i live in skokie, which is like 20 minutes from the city. BUT, i live about a mile from the Skokie Swift, which is a public transport hub that takes you to the city. if you won't be renting a car, that's the way to go. and hell, even if you are, it still might since parking downtown can be expensive/hard to find in the first place.