The National - Alligator + Boxer colored represses

koremora

looking to pick these up, the site says alligator is colored but not for boxer, even though the picture is of the yellow. anybody ordered these off 4ad recently and gotten colored for both?

Still looking to pick these up, or any info. from anybody who ordered these from 4ad recently. If you're looking to sell or possibly trade a colored copy of boxer and/or high violet (us pressing preffered) shoot me a pm!

I picked up Boxer on yellow vinyl and Alligator on green vinyl from Siren Disc mid-last year. Pretty sure they have a good stock of them: http://www.sirendisc.com/cgi/panel.cgi/?usr_str=The%20National&usr_type=usr_act

I believe they also have the violet colored version of High Violet in stock.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm suprised they have High Violet still, wonder if it's the US pressing. Either way, ordered.

Yeah. I just happened to stumble up on that site and decided to pick up the repressings on colored vinyl. Sold my black copies to even out the cost. I already had the violet version of High Violet though from back when it was released. Spent too much on it because it was only available via import at the time, but it was still worth it.

Lol. Hopefully it's actually on yellow vinyl, considering it says yellow vinyl in the "editorial reviews" section, and not in the product description.

It says yellow in the description section while mobile browsing. If it bothers one that much I imagine they can easily return it, should it be black.

My colored copies of this sounded much better than my black copies. I'm guessing they were pressed differently and possibly different vinyl masters.

Care to share the matrix info for the colored press of Boxer?

My black US copy looks like this (cut by Wes Garland at Nashville Record Productions, pressed by United):

BBQLP-252-A L-16562M-A WG/NRP Ⓤ
BBQLP-252-B L-16562M-B WG/NRP Ⓤ

Doesn't sound brilliant.