T-Shirt Screenprinting

depends on what kind of shirts you're using, what your design is, and how many places on the shirt you're having something printed. for a black design on a white shirt (or a white design on a black shirt) with only something printed on the chest, it's kind of high.

i work at a screenprinting shop and we don't charge that much per shirt. our screen fees are $20, too.

but if you're getting a multi-color print done up, or having something on the front AND the back of your shirt, it's not outrageous.

depends on what kind of shirts you're using, what your design is, and how many places on the shirt you're having something printed. for a black design on a white shirt (or a white design on a black shirt) with only something printed on the chest, it's kind of high.

i work at a screenprinting shop and we don't charge that much per shirt. our screen fees are $20, too.

but if you're getting a multi-color print done up, or having something on the front AND the back of your shirt, it's not outrageous.

This.

set up fees are usually $10-$30 per color. Depends on size of the print.

is this for yoru tshirt company that you emailed me about? if it's not forgive me, was someone else.

If it is:

if so i'd suggest you'd do some research and figure out exactly what type of printing you want, as some places don't waterbased or discharge. They do plastisol printing which is standard, but you might not be happy with what you get if you are looking for a specific way to print it!