WTB: Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends

kforkevin777

Larry47591, do any of the ones you have have this cover? If so, it's a first or second pressing. If they have the cover with the road scene on it, it's a third or fourth pressing. I don't know a whole lot about the actual pressing of records either. Haha.

Yeah it has to be the first or second guess i need to look at the colors. Like i said i have four of them but i thought it was odd the one i picked up was 2032 out of 2000.

Yeah, they had the Taking Back Sunday EP that came out in either 2000 or 1999. I don't remember which. I had it on my computer. John Nolan was singing. I think it was before Adam even joined, but I could be wrong. They also had a two song demon which had the song Lullabye on it. I had that too.

Larry47591, do any of the ones you have have this cover? If so, it's a first or second pressing. If they have the cover with the road scene on it, it's a third or fourth pressing. I don't know a whole lot about the actual pressing of records either. Haha.

That is the deluxe CD you mean this cover

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lpachuta/2745345717/

And yes there is an ep without adam. I have a bunch of old rarities on my comp.

Yeah. That one. I just grabbed the first picture that looked similar cuz I'm on my iPod. Haha. But yeah, John Nolan's been one of my favorite singers, and I didn't really like their stuff with him, so I ended up deleting it.

I PMed you, Larry. Yep, that's all the first presses. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, they had the Taking Back Sunday EP that came out in either 2000 or 1999. I don't remember which. I had it on my computer. John Nolan was singing. I think it was before Adam even joined, but I could be wrong. They also had a two song demon which had the song Lullabye on it. I had that too.

what i meant is that i dont think they ever released that EP on vinyl or anything before tell all your friends, but i could be wrong. and im pretty sure thats jesse lacey on that EP

No, there's no Taking Back Sunday on vinyl before the first press of Tell All Your Friends in 2002. Unless it's a very well kept secret. :P But really? I thought it was John Nolan. I never knew Jesse Lacey ever sang with them. I'm not super clear on my TBS history prior to Adam becoming the vocalist.

• 2 weeks later...