PO: The Slow Death - Born Ugly Got Worse LP/CD

kraken

what you gots to offer?

I would say not a whole heap of much on the trade front. I'm way too busy(lazy) to have a list compiled, but if you wanted to let one go for a negotiable price, I would absolutely be on board. Let me know if it's possible, and perhaps we can go from there.

what you gots to offer?

I would say not a whole heap of much on the trade front. I'm way too busy(lazy) to have a list compiled, but if you wanted to let one go for a negotiable price, I would absolutely be on board. Let me know if it's possible, and perhaps we can go from there.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':t74rb0m4]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

else

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Christ, your website (LimitedPressing was awful to begin with) is awful. I can't read the full title of what is offered on the dropdown menu.

I go to the order page after clicking:

"Mixed Color + split 7"

Then on the next page it tells me nothing unless I left click and highlight the text (if I didn't it was transparent) and it says I ordered this:

Born Ugly Got Worse LP / Digital Download - Black Vinyl (KOD 069)

So, what the fuck? Is the deal the lp and the snakes split, did you mistype and offer the another 7 inch and not the split. Is your website automatically changing orders to black since the color is sold out. fuuuuuck.

Ps: I'm not usually this ornery but I love a bunch of their releases and I've made orders through KOD 4 times and every, every goddamned time it's gotten signifigantly fucked. The last two times KOD's response boiled down to"our website fucked up".

?

Christ, your website (LimitedPressing was awful to begin with) is awful. I can't read the full title of what is offered on the dropdown menu.

I go to the order page after clicking:

"Mixed Color + split 7"

Then on the next page it tells me nothing unless I left click and highlight the text (if I didn't it was transparent) and it says I ordered this:

Born Ugly Got Worse LP / Digital Download - Black Vinyl (KOD 069)

So, what the fuck? Is the deal the lp and the snakes split, did you mistype and offer the another 7 inch and not the split. Is your website automatically changing orders to black since the color is sold out. fuuuuuck.

Ps: I'm not usually this ornery but I love a bunch of their releases and I've made orders through KOD 4 times and every, every goddamned time it's gotten signifigantly fucked. The last two times KOD's response boiled down to"our website fucked up".

?

wow!

it's the slow death/strait a's split, (the ssssnakes split is not out yet) like it says in the product description.

***The Slow Death Package Deal Available!

Get The Slow Death / Strait A's Split 7" for $3.50 OR Get the CD version of Born Ugly Got Worse for $3.00***

the drop down works fine for me and i can see all the descriptions/packages, non of the words are cut off or hidden

on the name your price it has a minimum you can pay, but you can pay more to be kind, which people have done a lot for the new releases.

wow!

it's the slow death/strait a's split, (the ssssnakes split is not out yet) like it says in the product description.

***The Slow Death Package Deal Available!

Get The Slow Death / Strait A's Split 7" for $3.50 OR Get the CD version of Born Ugly Got Worse for $3.00***

the drop down works fine for me and i can see all the descriptions/packages, non of the words are cut off or hidden

on the name your price it has a minimum you can pay, but you can pay more to be kind, which people have done a lot for the new releases.

Why is it when I pick colored 12 inch and 7... it sends me to black lp only and I can only find that out when I highlight the blank screen? It seems like if I didn't do that then I was choosing a price for something I wanted only to get something I didn't want.

Essentially what I'm getting at is that the bands you sign are great, your releases are top notch but from experience, your order system blows hard. I want a copy of the Slow Death, I just don't want to have to wonder whether or not it's coming for 2 months again.

(also, it seems awfully uptight to make the fan choose the price then make them choose again until they pick the price you want) I get that you might be trying to make more money for the band but it seems absurd when the band has a D4 member, a Dear Landlord member and an Erg.

Why is it when I pick colored 12 inch and 7... it sends me to black lp only and I can only find that out when I highlight the blank screen? It seems like if I didn't do that then I was choosing a price for something I wanted only to get something I didn't want.

Essentially what I'm getting at is that the bands you sign are great, your releases are top notch but from experience, your order system blows hard. I want a copy of the Slow Death, I just don't want to have to wonder whether or not it's coming for 2 months again.

(also, it seems awfully uptight to make the fan choose the price then make them choose again until they pick the price you want) I get that you might be trying to make more money for the band but it seems absurd when the band has a D4 member, a Dear Landlord member and an Erg.

cant please everyone, you are the only person to complain, sorry dude.

what browser are you using? when i add color lp plus 7" to my cart it shows up just fine and the drop down menu shows you the minimum price for the package (13.50) as far as i know no one else has had a problem with the store and making orders so far.

also what does having dudes from other popular bands in this band have anything to do with it? they are all still broke ass punk musicians working shitty jobs to try and tour and play music. it's not like we sold 3000 lps we sold 100 so far. we are not epitaph or fat wreck. we are a small label with 2 people 1 person doing all the mail order and everything else to do with the records once in comes back from the plant.