can i get in trouble for this?

This is exactly why I loved living walking distance to main campus at Akron. I bought a parking pass for my last semester because I was in the design lab until 2am most days of the week.

I wouldn't walk around campus once it gets dark anymore. I get emails pretty much every other day about another robbery or mugging "off campus". It's funny how they call that whole area south of Exchange off campus, even though it's all student housing and it even has the softball field and a few dorms back there.

Really? I lived on Fir Hill, but I was always down around Brown and Kling for parties and whatnot. Never really felt unsafe in the Akron area...I guess things have changed.

really depends if your school security is rent a cops or actual cops. luckily my school was rent a cops.. i claimed my car was actually my sisters and she was dating some guy on campus, and i refused to pay for the obscene number of tickets i got because i didnt qualify for a parking pass. worked perfectly until she actually started going to the same school.. . when they tried to get her to pay them she told them they were retarded for believing me

yes.

UB is pretty awful here with parking. Luckily I had mostly night classes since I only went there for grad school, but it's awful. They need to build parking ramps so that there's more spots. It's not like that campus is at all attractive anyway and would be ruined by the sight of parking ramps. Campus is fucking hideous.

Actually, anyone that reads this: Don't go to UB for any reason. School is awful all around.