PO: Opeth - Heritage colored versions /100

theinkd

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This shop is a freaking joke! I ordered one blue & one orange version....I got two orange versions with super-bumped corners! HORRIBLE! Wrote them several mails...they reacted after I opened a claim in paypal! Freakin' joke!

Wow, I'm glad I didn't order these. Did they refund you?

No, not yet...curious to see whether they'll ever react on my claim, mails & pics... :/

So angry! :(

Is this from Omerch?

I had a right nightmare with them recently over the Heritage boxset. My copy arrived and everything was fine except LP1 with a huge scratch over the title track (it ruined that song basically). I asked for just a replacement LP1 as I didn't really want to send the whole thing back and risk getting a 2nd copy with other items damaged. They requested I sent the whole thing back for a full replacement and then I heard nothing for weeks. I kept emailing with no reply and then I finally get an 'out of stock' generic email from them.

Apparently they had no more and couldn't fulfill my replacement.... wtf? Anyways some angry emails later they somehow magically found a copy to send me. However this copy was not in as good all round condition as the first but the most important thing was that both vinyl were damage-free and played without trouble. It was a very bad experience, especially since they had my money upfront since July 2011!! Will never use them again.

This is just an email to let you know the progress of your order (5177642) Unfortunately item (Opeth (Heritage) Light Blue Vinyl) is out of stock at the moment. We cannot see that this item will be back in stock in the near future. Could you please provide me with a few alternatives to exchange it with from www.bandstores.co.uk

BANDSTORES.CO.UK is an absolute joke!

I ordered the blue version and got an orange one.

After many complaints they guaranteed to re-send me the blue variant!

Now comes a mail that the blue variant is out of stock!

WHAT THE FUCK?? Seriously, this store is run by a bunch of dumb amateurs....NEVER EVER!

• 2 weeks later...