Sink the Bismark - Sine Metu (Full Stream)

ihprstl

[image]

This is the debut full length from Sink the Bismark entitled Sine Metu. 9 brand new and amazing songs and one carry-over from the Without Fear 7”. We are releasing this as a digital download first for only $4 and once we hit 300 downloads we will start on the vinyl and CD release. The download package will also be available on iTunes for $6.99. BUT if you are one of the first 100 customers to download this from us, you will have the first option of purchasing the limited color of the first pressing.

You can also get an instant download of Sine Metu with the purchase of a Sink the Bismark t-shirt and we have a package available that has the Without Fear 7” with an instant download of Sine Metu for $7.00.

You can stream and download two tracks here:

http://www.reverbnation.com/ihatepunkrock

You can purchase here:

http://ihatepunkrock.limitedpressing.com/

Thanks!

Tell you what... There will be several people who purchased the download that are not interested in vinyl. I'll give the people who ordered the 7" the second option. Deal?

But you should still get the download!!! ;););)

Sounds good. Would buy the download but can only afford to buy albums sparsely at the moment and would rather own the vinyl. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
Any update with this? Been listening to the 7" a lot lately.

We've sold at least 50 from our store, I know the band has sold a bunch and I don't have the iTunes count yet. We are getting a lot of positive reviews about it though and they are selling steadily. I'm hopeful that we will be able to start on this before the year is over.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...