Self Defense Family / Fires Split now available!

patrick

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't worry, the clear blue ones look cooler anyway. And this is a one time press of 500, so there's only about 300-350 left (and it's been available for 3 days).

zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz...

no, i got clear but it's probably going to be around 70/100.

i agree about the translucent blue though. if it's the same color as daytrader's demo it'll look great!

definitely one of my favorite colors.

so, i ordered both a clear and blue on October 28th, i havent seen an email or anything indicating when i would get it.

i recall you saying a while ago that they were shipping, meaning i should have gotten it last week. any ideas? thanks

did you order them from Troubled Monkey? He didn't even have them available for order online until 10/31.. but email him!

• 2 weeks later...

well i still haven't gotten these, i tried to message him again. i didn't even get a response the first time. kinda bummed on this one. one of my fav bands.

and i def ordered em on 10/28 i have the confirmation e-mail and all that. guess i'll try and get the band to help me out if this guy keeps ignoring me.

Tracking number: 9101 7850 9140 1340 9766 32

Depart USPS Sort Facility, November 18, 2011, KEARNY, NJ 07032

Processed through USPS Sort Facility, November 18, 2011, 10:50 am, KEARNY, NJ 07032

Processed through USPS Sort Facility, November 16, 2011, 7:10 pm, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099

Depart USPS Sort Facility, November 15, 2011, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099

Depart USPS Sort Facility, November 15, 2011, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099

Processed through USPS Sort Facility, November 14, 2011, 3:19 am, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099

Electronic Shipping Info Received, November 10, 2011

well i still haven't gotten these, i tried to message him again. i didn't even get a response the first time. kinda bummed on this one. one of my fav bands.

and i def ordered em on 10/28 i have the confirmation e-mail and all that. guess i'll try and get the band to help me out if this guy keeps ignoring me.

Ignoring you?

I sent you a response to your first email a week ago, and you responded to that saying you got your shipping notice with tracking number from paypal.

You sent your second email last night.