WTB: Taking Back Sunday

thomasj182

All kinds of cheaper prices here, but whatever you do don't order from Hastings. It will be destroyed when you get it. I can assure you.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0027EU2MI/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

This is not entirely true. But it will be very hit or miss. I work for Hastings and when you order something it get's sent out to any store that shows the item in stock. The stores are not provided with any vinyl mailers but a lot of stores keep some on hand. I actually bring in vinyl mailers for my store so if anyone orders a record we have some on hand. But in some instances the person mailing it is an idiot and will send it in a bubble mailer.

All kinds of cheaper prices here, but whatever you do don't order from Hastings. It will be destroyed when you get it. I can assure you.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0027EU2MI/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

This is not entirely true. But it will be very hit or miss. I work for Hastings and when you order something it get's sent out to any store that shows the item in stock. The stores are not provided with any vinyl mailers but a lot of stores keep some on hand. I actually bring in vinyl mailers for my store so if anyone orders a record we have some on hand. But in some instances the person mailing it is an idiot and will send it in a bubble mailer.

I ordered the New Thrice record from Hastings a few weeks ago right as it was becoming hard to find. it was sent in a bubble mailer, in there about as tight as it could get. Needless to say it did not fair well. Luckily I had ordered one from Hot Topic because I didn't think the Hastings one was going to ship. Hastings is a cool place, at least the brick and mortar locations. Bought a lot of cd's from them in 90's.