BTBAM - Silent Circus 2xLP Reissue

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya no thats completely false.. 250 Blue Marble, 250 Grey Marble, 250 Seafoam, 250 White.

where have you read this? im not saying youre wrong, but up until the last two months or so - id never seen anyone say these records were pressed in equal amounts and copies on white were always regarded as the most limited.

also - i definitely had a copy of this before 2007. i dont know if it was pressed twice or not, but yeah. i picked up a copy in probably 2004 or 2005.

Ya no thats completely false.. 250 Blue Marble, 250 Grey Marble, 250 Seafoam, 250 White.

where have you read this? im not saying youre wrong, but up until the last two months or so - id never seen anyone say these records were pressed in equal amounts and copies on white were always regarded as the most limited.

also - i definitely had a copy of this before 2007. i dont know if it was pressed twice or not, but yeah. i picked up a copy in probably 2004 or 2005.

I just got off the phone with a Victory Records representative. I was trying to acquire the licensing rights to press BTBAM's self-titled album, but apparently it's already in the works by Victory. He said they're still working out the details, but it's coming.

Sweet! Boy, Victory really milks their past artists for all they're worth. Works out for the fans, though.

I just got off the phone with a Victory Records representative. I was trying to acquire the licensing rights to press BTBAM's self-titled album, but apparently it's already in the works by Victory. He said they're still working out the details, but it's coming.

Sweet! Boy, Victory really milks their past artists for all they're worth. Works out for the fans, though.

Yea not too surprising since they are pressing/re-pressing so much vinyl these days.

Yea not too surprising since they are pressing/re-pressing so much vinyl these days.

On the back of each cover it says limited to 1000, leading me to believe it's just like 4 RSD releases, each out of 250.

On the back of each cover it says limited to 1000, leading me to believe it's just like 4 RSD releases, each out of 250.

• 2 weeks later...